Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happiness and Sadness

some wise people tend to come with the formula that happiness and sadness is relate to one and another. then come the karma rule which mean what u give u get back... if i not mistaken.

for the past 24 hour i felt happiness and sadness...

the happiness
when the debate briefing being change to debate practice, blue ask all the junior to pick one of the senior to be their training partner. An guess what, the pretty and sweet mutiara choose me as her training partner. I'm feel very happy because being approve by the junior (ada jgk org hargai aku... hehehe...) and to make me more happy Tiara is a very sweet and cun girl (ish... kalau lah single... erm..). The debate was well, actually I have no point because all the good point i gave to Tiara, so i just talking and talking and make thing sound nice but with no point at all. After that, I went home and do whatever i need to do. Then go to sleep.

the sadness
when i sleeping in peace, suddently all the stupid nyamuk bite here and there and make me woke up. Then I couldn't sleep anymore. shit! So i go to my PC,go to world wide web and try to make myself sleepy again. The purest of pain and a deep frustration appear when I log in to my Friendster account. I saw something that make me sad. Owh... please stop all of this bullshit!!! I hate this feelling. Damn... I'm not being too emotional but... fuck off laaa... mcm babi je semua ni.

I think I should stop now, before i mencarut become more worst.

to conclude,
happiness and sadness relate one and another...

The End
Alijoe

1 comment:

BadekGonzalez said...

nyamuk mmg can sial semalam..aku pon same kene geget lelebih..

papepon, hepi or sad, u can consult me anytime bro..
untuk ape erti berkawan,kan?
hehe